Thursday, August 4, 2011

EXTRACT: CH 58 Black guilt

Martin rubbedhis knuckles. “I know about the envelope and the page …,” he said beginning toshout. “You see – my father told my mother about the secret,” he hollered flyinginto a rage. “She told me … I know all about it … I know everything … and becauseof you I never knew him …  because of you… you murdered him …” Years of pent-up frustration and anger spewed from his poisonoustongue. Martin was unable to control himself. He banged the table then hurledthe laptop, just missing Ravi. “You  … my father was a great man … youmurdered him … you pig … for what … for what … was it about the secret page heripped from the book … was it … was it … you will tell me you pig … you willtell me now …. What was on the page … WHAT DID IT SAY?” He stood hunched overthe table with his hands on the table and his head bowed. He was heaving. “Whatis the secret?” he bellowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment